Hotel management companies often need to rebrand to stay competitive in the industry. With the constant influx of new hotels and changing consumer trends, a fresh and modern look can make all the difference. But rebranding doesn’t just mean a new logo or website. It also means updating your physical space, including your signs. If you’re a hotel management company in Vista, CA, looking to rebrand, it’s time to call for custom sign services.
Creating a New Sign Package
When rebranding a hotel management company, it’s important to create a cohesive look that runs throughout the entire business. This means creating a new sign package that reflects the new brand identity. A sign package includes all the signs needed for the business, from the entrance to the directional signs to the room numbers.
What Signs Should Be Included?
Several signs should be included when creating a new sign package for a hotel management company. These include:
- The entrance sign is the first thing guests see at the hotel. It should be eye-catching and reflect the new brand.
- Directional signs help guests find their way around the hotel. They should be clear and easy to read, with the new brand identity incorporated.
- Room numbers are an important part of the hotel experience. They should be easy to read and match the new brand.
- ADA signs are required by law and should be included in any sign package. They can be customized to match the new brand colors.
- Lobby signs are a great way to showcase the new brand identity and set the tone for the hotel experience.
- Informational signs provide guests with important information about the hotel, such as its hours of operation, amenities, and policies.
- Exterior signs are helpful as a complement to the entrance sign. These signs may include parking, valet, and loading zones.
- Elevator signs are an often-overlooked part of a hotel’s sign package. However, they are an important wayfinding tool for guests navigating the hotel’s multiple floors.
Custom Sign Services from North Coast Signs
When rebranding your hotel management company’s signs, working with a company that specializes in custom sign services is important. A custom sign company can create unique signs reflecting the new brand rather than generic off-the-shelf signs. They can also work with you to create a cohesive sign package throughout the business.
If you’re a hotel management company in Vista, CA, looking to rebrand your signage, it’s time to call North Coast Signs. North Coast Signs is a company that creates unique, high-quality business signs. We work with you to create a cohesive sign package that reflects your new brand identity and sets your business apart from the competition.
Leave a Reply